People come to counseling and/or coaching with many different concerns and goals. Some are struggling with diagnosable mental illness and others with behaviors that interfere with living their lives fully and successfully. These people are in need of mental health counseling. Others are emotionally healthy, but are looking to make some improvements in their lives. For these people, I become their coach. People may require mental health counseling at some points in their lives and coaching at others.
What are your questions today? Examples of questions I address with my clients include:
- How do I free myself from the pain of my past?
- How do I forgive someone (myself)?
- What career is right for me?
- Does God really care about me?
- How can I learn to feel good about myself?
- My marriage is okay, but how can I make it better?
- How do I get my kids to behave?
- Why am I so anxious (depressed) all of the time?
- Is what I am feeling normal?